Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tribal & Arrow Classroom Posters!




Tribal & Arrow Classroom Posters!

Since I'm moving to 4th grade next year, I decided I need a whole new classroom theme. I made these for my classroom next year, and thought you would enjoy them too!


Classroom posters for your tribal or arrow themed classroom. There are a few different options for each poster, and one with a white background for easier printing. 

Posters included:

1. Explore (2 different options)
2. Welcome to Our Tribe (2 different options)
3. Be Yourself (4 different options)
4. Follow Your Dreams (2 different options)
5. Follow Your Heart (3 different options)
6. Follow Your Arrow (3 different options)
7. Adventure Awaits (2 different options)
8. Dare to be Different (2 different options)

Please contact me with any questions, concerns or comments at TeachCoachLead410@gmail.com






Find them in my TPT store.
Follow the link below...


No comments: