Friday, June 10, 2016

This past year has been insane! In Ohio we have to complete a 4 year, yes you read that right, 4 year mentor program called resident educator. During your third year, you have to submit a bunch of documents to the state, they grade it, and you have to pass to move onto your professional license. Because I had such a fantastic support system throughout the program I completed my 4th year last year, and have moved on to my professional license! So this past year I was finishing the RE program, finishing my masters, which I did an accelerated program and finished in about 16ish months, and was coaching basketball. I promised myself when all that was over, I wanted to focus on sharing and collaborating more with other teachers. I believe that we should all be collaborating and working together.  I also want to share my ideas with others. Since I am moving to 4th, I will be creating a lot of new products that I will be using this coming year in my classroom. The first thing I did was make a science word wall. I think it is so important for students to understand vocabulary, especially science in younger grades. I am also a HUGE supporter of integrating language arts into anything I can. So here is my first product since my crazy long absence.

This product is based off of Ohio's New Learning Standards for 4th grade science. You can click on the link to find this in my TPT store.







No comments: